VACUUM SHROUD CONNECTS TO YOUR SUCTION HOSE ELIMINATING
CAPTURES 98% OF DISLODGED GROWTH, THUS REDUCING CLEANING CYCLES, ELIMINATING
EXHIBIT DOWN TIME.
Original Inventors of Water-Powered Pool Scrubbers
All Armada water powered
pool scrubbers may be compatible with your existing pressure washer.
Consult Armada for compatibility.
Cleaning Head Sold Separately Or
In A Complete Turnkey Package
- Available with Deadman On/Off switch
- 1 APS-S14 Single Head Pool Scrubber equals 4 divers/8 hours using
- Cleaning Head works great on man made underwater rock type surfaces.
For tight areas, the unit comes with a Hydro Laser Tool for dislodging
growth in deep crevices.
- Hydro Head is equipped with a floatation bladder which is Diver controlled
from positive to negative buoyance, thus reducing Diver fatigue.
- Discharge Hose can be connected to water discharge port on cleaning
head and spent water return to surface eliminating fresh water discharge
- Pools are cleaned without draining or the use of chemicals. This results
in No Down Time or additional expenses from Refilling or Rebalancing.
- Cleaning can be above or below the surface of the water.
- Modular Design allows easy maintenance.
- Easy to maneuver, it will turn within its own length.
- Steering is accomplished by applying a slight pressure up or down
on control handles.
- Auto Vortexx suction holds brush against pool surface and propels
unit forward effortlessly even on vertical pool walls cutting diver
- APS-S14 is designed for large or small park operations. The unit is
designed for One Diver operation, which means fast set up and easy mobility.
- Operates Brushes 10” or 12” (203.2 mm or 304.8 mm) diameter . Armada
manufactures 15 different brush materials for cleaning any type pool
or rock surface.
- Fastest cleaning of 1 million gallon pool in as little as 4 hours,
- Versatile Design compatible for left or right hand diver operation.
- Speed Control allows the Diver to adjust brush speed from 0 to 1300
RPM, producing up to 3HP for the most demanding cleaning job.
- Hydro Head is constructed of marine aluminum and stainless steel for
maximum life and corrosion resistance in salt water environment.
- Vacuum Shroud connects to your suction hose eliminating water clouding
and captures 98% of dislodged growth, thus reducing cleaning cycles,
eliminating Exhibit Down Time.
- This Tool is designed for continuous daily use.
- Currently being used on Polar Bear, Orca Whales, Dolphins, Sea Lions,
Hippo, Manatee, Tuna, Walrus, Shark and Penguin habitats, just to name
- Average payback of APS-S14, 3 to 6 months
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice. Current
Production Model May Be Different in Appearance.