Call Us: (850) 664-5197
The AS-EWP 7200 was designed for Sea Parks, Aquariums and large
Water Parks. It is currently being used at over 100 facilities
worldwide. The AS-EWP 7200 is 100% Water Power Diver Operated,
making it the safest underwater TOOL, for your most sensitive
cleaning needs. The rotary motor is quiet, enabling cleaning to
be accomplished with marine life in exhibit and without relocation
of animals. This is the world�s fastest cleaning system. A one
million gallon pool can be cleaned in 4 hours. It also fits easily
through doorways, elevators, etc., for easy mobility around your
We are experts in designing and fabricating equipment to fulfill
any specific requirements!
CONTACT US FOR A QUOTATION ON A TURNKEY
VACUUM SHROUD CONNECTS TO YOUR SUCTION HOSE ELIMINATING
CAPTURES 98% OF DISLODGED GROWTH, THUS REDUCING CLEANING CYCLES, ELIMINATING
EXHIBIT DOWN TIME.
- Cleaning Head works great on man made underwater rock type surfaces.
For tight areas, the unit comes with a Hydro Laser Tool for dislodging
growth in deep crevices.
- Hydro Head is equipped with a floatation bladder which is Diver controlled
from positive to negative buoyance, thus reducing Diver fatigue.
- Discharge Hose can be connected to water discharge port on cleaning
head and spent water return to surface eliminating fresh water discharge
- Pools are cleaned without draining or the use of chemicals. This results
in No Down Time or additional expenses from Refilling or Rebalancing.
- Cleaning can be above or below the surface of the water.
- Modular Design allows easy maintenance.
- Easy to maneuver, it will turn within its own length.
- Steering is accomplished by applying a slight pressure up or down
on control handles.
- Auto Vortexx suction holds brush against pool surface and propels
unit forward effortlessly even on vertical pool walls cutting diver
- AS-EWP 7200 is designed for large or small park operations. The unit
is designed for One Diver operation, which means fast set up and easy
- Operates Brushes 10�or 12�(203.2 mm or 304.8 mm) diameter. Armada
manufactures 15 different brush materials for cleaning any type pool
or rock surface.
- Fastest cleaning of 1 million gallon pool in as little as 4 hours,
100% coverage with two units
- Versatile Design compatible for left or right hand diver operation.
- Speed Control allows the Diver to adjust brush speed from 0 to 1300
RPM, producing up to 3HP for the most demanding cleaning job.
- Hydro Head is constructed of marine aluminum and stainless steel for
maximum life and corrosion resistance in salt water environment.
- Vacuum Shroud connects to your suction hose eliminating water clouding
and captures 98% of dislodged growth, thus reducing cleaning cycles,
eliminating Exhibit Down Time.
- This Tool is designed for continuous daily use.
- Currently being used on Polar Bear, Orca Whales, Dolphins, Sea Lions,
Hippo, Manatee, Tuna, Walrus, Shark and Penguin habitats, just to name
- Average payback of AS-EWP 7200, 3 to 6 months
CONTACT US FOR A QUOTATION ON
A TURNKEY PACKAGE
Prices and Specifications Subject
to Change Without Notice. Current Production Model May Be Different