VACUUM SHROUD CONNECTS TO YOUR SUCTION HOSE ELIMINATING
CAPTURES 98% OF DISLODGED GROWTH, THUS REDUCING CLEANING CYCLES, ELIMINATING
EXHIBIT DOWN TIME.
Original Inventors of Water-Powered Pool Scrubbers
All Armada water powered
pool scrubbers may be compatible with your existing pressure washer. Consult
Armada for compatibility.
Cleaning Head Sold Separately Or In A Complete
- Available with Deadman On/Off switch
- 1 APS-S14 Single Head Pool Scrubber equals 4 divers/8 hours using conventional
- Cleaning Head works great on man made underwater rock type surfaces. For
tight areas, the unit comes with a Hydro Laser Tool for dislodging growth
in deep crevices.
- Hydro Head is equipped with a floatation bladder which is Diver controlled
from positive to negative buoyance, thus reducing Diver fatigue.
- Discharge Hose can be connected to water discharge port on cleaning head
and spent water return to surface eliminating fresh water discharge in pool.
- Pools are cleaned without draining or the use of chemicals. This results
in No Down Time or additional expenses from Refilling or Rebalancing.
- Cleaning can be above or below the surface of the water.
- Modular Design allows easy maintenance.
- Easy to maneuver, it will turn within its own length.
- Steering is accomplished by applying a slight pressure up or down on control
- Auto Vortexx suction holds brush against pool surface and propels
unit forward effortlessly even on vertical pool walls cutting diver fatigue.
- APS-S14 is designed for large or small park operations. The unit is designed
for One Diver operation, which means fast set up and easy mobility.
- Operates Brushes 10” or 12” (203.2 mm or 304.8 mm) diameter . Armada manufactures
15 different brush materials for cleaning any type pool or rock surface.
- Fastest cleaning of 1 million gallon pool in as little as 4 hours, 100%
- Versatile Design compatible for left or right hand diver operation.
- Speed Control allows the Diver to adjust brush speed from 0 to 1300 RPM,
producing up to 3HP for the most demanding cleaning job.
- Hydro Head is constructed of marine aluminum and stainless steel for maximum
life and corrosion resistance in salt water environment.
- Vacuum Shroud connects to your suction hose eliminating water clouding and
captures 98% of dislodged growth, thus reducing cleaning cycles, eliminating
Exhibit Down Time.
- This Tool is designed for continuous daily use.
- Currently being used on Polar Bear, Orca Whales, Dolphins, Sea Lions, Hippo,
Manatee, Tuna, Walrus, Shark and Penguin habitats, just to name a few.
- Average payback of APS-S14, 3 to 6 months
Prices and Specifications Subject to
Change Without Notice. Current Production Model May Be Different in Appearance.
ship worldwide by air and sea!
Armada Systems, Inc.
Mary Esther, FL 32569 USA
Phone (850) 664-5197 Fax (850) 243-4009
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org